The InterCommunity Well being Analysis Institute, established in early 2022, is a collaboration to leverage shared sources to judge and enhance inhabitants well being and well being fairness. The analysis institute, convened by the InterCommunity Well being Community Coordinated Care Group, contains neighborhood companions, key coverage makers, researchers and well being care system representatives.
The analysis institute supplies actionable proof to tell neighborhood well being investments and initiatives in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. It’s creating an inclusive, collaborative atmosphere that promotes curiosity, discovery and innovation by rigorous program analysis and analysis within the following areas:
- Discovering the perfect approaches to help the wants of the neighborhood.
- Offering tutorial rigor to well being‑associated program analysis and analysis.
- Strengthening neighborhood relationships and sources between various companions.
- Aligning sources and well being training with the neighborhood.
- Facilitating various funding sources to help inhabitants well being initiatives.
For extra details about the InterCommunity Well being Analysis Institute, please e mail IHN‑CCO at [email protected]